Favorite Scripture

Favorite Scripture
Alma 42:31 And now, O my son, ye are called of God to preach the word unto this people. And now, my son, go thy way, declare the word with truth and soberness, that thou mayest bring souls unto repentance, that the great plan of mercy may have claim upon them. And may God grant unto you even according to my words. Amen.

~Returning with Honor~ Elder Wood is coming home!

Sweetness!

Sweetness!
Africa's future 'is with the children'

Missionaries

Missionaries
Barbed wire....again!

Preparation Day!

Preparation Day!



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hey guys I am finally in freetown. We took an ecowater taxi across the bay it was wild. Ihave some amazing pictures, but they said just get on and tell your family you are safe! we had dinner with the Mission President Squires and his wife! I should be able to email monday. I dont have time to read any emails cuz everyone has to use the computer but Ghana is hot, so hot I'm sweating like crazy you cant believe it. Tell everyone hi and I cant wait to get a letter holy smokes. Talk to you monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment